Management & Professional Issues Course
This course focuses on:
- Job Planning and Contracts
- Clinical Complaints
- Clinical Governance
- Curriculum Vitae
- Getting Your Consultant Job
- Intensive Care Issues
- Legal Issues
- Management Structure
- Organisation of Training
- Private Practice
- Role of the Clinical Director
- Structure and Funding of the NHS
Emphasis is on interactive small group sessions provided by experts with experience in areas relevant to Anaesthesia and Critical Care.
This is a well-developed and longstanding course that receives consistently good feedback.
It complies with the mandatory requirement to attend a Management Course for CCT.
- A working knowledge of NHS structure, policy and finance to support the early years as a Consultant.
- Effective advice on portfolio development and success in appointment to Consultant posts.